Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the three immigration programs under Express Entry to get a Canada PR Visa for Skilled Professionals who already have Canadian work Experience. The other two programs are Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP).
What are the Advantages of the CEC Category?
You have access to all three of these benefits if you submit your application for a permanent resident visa in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class category:
- You will have a minimum of one year's worth of job experience in Canada. This adds additional CRS points to your profile, which may be used toward your expedited entry application.
- Applications are handled significantly more quickly for CEC applicants since there are fewer papers necessary, and the optimal processing time is between three and four months.
- You won't have to provide any evidence that you have the money for the settlement.
Requirements for CEC Program
You must satisfy all of the following conditions in order to be qualified to submit an application for a permanent resident visa in Canada under the CEC program:
- You must have a minimum of twelve months of full-time work experience in a skilled vocation in Canada during the last three years. This skilled employment has to be categorized as having a level of NOC skill either 0, A, or B.
- You need to have a solid strategy for moving outside of the province of Quebec.
- A minimal level of linguistic competence, which varies based on the NOC level of profession, must be attained by the candidate.
- NOC 0 or A CLB 7
- NOC B CLB B 5.
How to apply for a Canadian PR Visa through the Canadian Experience Class Program?
If you want to apply for a permanent resident visa in Canada via the CEC program, all you have to do is follow the easy procedures that are outlined below:
- The first thing you need to do is apply for a work permit in Canada. Having a work permit will provide you the authorization to work in Canada, which is a prerequisite for participating in this program.
- Step 2: Acquire a minimum of one year of work experience in Canada In order to be eligible for this program, you will need to demonstrate that you have a minimum of one year of work experience.
- Step 3: Ensure that you meet all of the minimum qualifying requirements: You need to check that you are able to fulfill all of the prerequisites for participation in this program.
- Step 4: Construct your profile for Express Entry You may now create your profile for Express Entry by filling in your credentials, and once it is complete, it will be added to the pool of candidates for Express Entry.
- Step 5: Obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) If you are able to achieve a higher CRS score than the most recent minimum required, you will be invited to participate in the most recent round of invites.
- Step 6: Send in Your Application for a Permanent Resident Visa in Canada You will have a total of sixty days to send in your application together with all of the required sets of papers, such as a Medical Exam and a PCC, etc.
- Step 7: Your application will be evaluated the next step in the process is for the IRCC to evaluate your application and conduct a background check on your profile.
- Step 8: Obtain a Confirmation of Permanent Resident Card (COPR): If your application for a PR Visa is approved, you will be issued a COPR, which stands for certificate of permanent residence, allowing you to live and work in Canada permanently.
How may BLS International assist you in obtaining your Permanent residency in Canada?
BLS International is here to assist you with every step of the immigration procedure for more than 65 countries. The Profile Assessment, Education Credential Assessment (ECA), Express Entry Profile, Job Bank Creation, ITA, Medical Assessment with PCC, and Visa Filing are all taken care of for you. Along with the countries of Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America, and South America, the Government of (Indian States) regards us as reliable allies.
Who exactly is this BLS International group?
Since 2005, BLS International Services Ltd has been in business, and the company now has a presence in 66 different nations. We have an immigration lawyer that is certified by the RCIC. BLS International is the only company in its sector to be listed on all three stock exchanges in India: the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), and the Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd.